With the increasing number of internet-based companies, call center professionals are growing in demand than ever. Part of the work of call center operations is ensuring good customer service. A degree or training in call center management can help toward this effort. Topics covered in a training program can include: customer satisfaction, survey and questionnaire techniques, data and information management, effective interpersonal communication, marketing plans, and managing service level agreements with customers.
Programs in Call Center Management
- Our online Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program can help you improve the experience of healthcare providers and patients.
- Walden’s online MHA program prepares leaders who can respond to the needs of their communities while optimizing organizational performance and outcomes.
- Taught by doctoral-level faculty, our online MHA degree program features curriculum with multimedia that lends a real-world perspective to your online learning experience.
- Two ways to earn your MHA: choose from a course-based format or our competency-based Tempo Learning® by Walden that allows you to learn on your own schedule, at your own pace.
- Ph.D. in Management - Operations Research
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- 100% online M.B.A. programs offered, with specializations in Business Analytics, Healthcare Administration, & Nonprofit Leadership
- Program focuses on core competencies of Leadership, Organizational Innovation, Faith & Ethics, & Data-Informed Decision-Making
- Courses cover topics such as Innovation, Managerial Decision-Making, Strategic Marketing, & more
- Degree program is designed to be completed in as little as 24 months
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- A Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Healthcare Management and Leadership is designed to prepare students for careers in the fields of managed care supervision
- , patient care management, healthcare services manager, regulatory analysis, and resource specialists.
- An MBA from California Intercontinental University is designed to prepare students for today's most in demand industries.
- Tailor your graduate studies around one of our several MBA programs, including Banking & Finance, International Management & Marketing, Project Management and more!
- A Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Information Systems and Knowledge Management is designed to prepare students for careers in the fields
- of configuration management, server administration, knowledge management specialist, business systems analysis, and control systems management.
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- Business Master's Degrees at Grand Canyon University's Colangelo College of Business
- MBA's in Finance, Marketing, Health Systems Mgmt, Strategic HR Mgmt & more or a Master's in Accounting or Leadership!
- Programs provide a comprehensive foundation with the knowledge and skills needed to lead in the business world.
- Develop communication & leadership skills necessary to excel in today's global business environment.
- MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Convenience – all master's in business programs can be taken completely online.