The masters of Internet marketing is a degree program that provides graduates with the skills knowledge necessary to engage in Internet Marketing, ecommerce, e-business, and other forms of electronic commerce. Internet marketing is also referred to as i-marketing, web-marketing, online-marketing, and e-Marketing. It is the process and technique of marketing products and services over the Internet.
eCommerce Education and Training
The Internet marketing MBA degree program specializes in managerial skills and the necessary knowledge to lead a business forward in a highly competitive digital marketplace. The program aims to create an understanding in information systems as well as social media networking, interactive communication methods and search engine optimization.
The Master of Business Administration degree program can be completed within two years or less, providing high level of knowledge and skills to students. This interactive program offers unique, hands-on training that is collaborative and engaging. The importance of the masters of Internet marketing has increased with the growth and importance of the Internet and World Wide Web.
You will learn how to build effective Internet marketing strategies for users retention. You will be able to apply social media and mobile technologies to the marketing and promotional tactics. Track and analyze online markets and campaigns by using website analysis strategies.
You will learn how to use the emerging technologies in promoting a website and identify important factors with web performance by joining together key analytics and consumer browsing habits into your online marketing strategies. Courses may include:
- New media design
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Advertising design
- Marketing management
- Internet marketing technologies
- Multi-channel marketing strategies
- Web analytics
- Digital campaign management
So how will candidates benefit from an MBA in the online business market? Students are given the opportunity to understand the core business principles and management as well as in-depth perspective into the world of online marketing. You can increase your career prospects with confidence and highly paid salaries along with bonuses and other perks and unique MBA title next to your name as a graduate degree.
Careers in eBusiness
There are also opportunities to enter into senior management or executive positions and you can bring your business into the digital marketplace that is highly competitive. With adequate work experience, you can apply your skills immediately in the workplace. Positions might include:
- Interactive Marketing Director
- Interactive Sales Manager
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- New Media Specialist
As a graduate MBA holder, you will have a stronger chance of promotions and you will find a wide range of executive careers in this field. Internet marketers are regarded by employers as highly valuable and experienced with strong business knowledge and practical leadership competencies on the web. There are a number of high profile positions with a masters of Internet marketing degree, including interactive director, chief officer, interactive sales manager and senior consultant.
When you start an online company, it will not be as difficult as keeping it afloat and successfully turning it into a highly profitable business. You need to make a lot of effort by planning different strategies to stay ahead of the game and you should be patient as no online business can be rushed in order to become a successful company. There are principles to take into account as well as motivation and dedication on your part before you begin to make large profits.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
The salary for an online marketing coordinator varies from $30,000 to $45,000 dollars per year. As the future of e-commerce is very bright, it must be noted that you will not be the only one trying to earn money online and competition will be fiercer in comparison to the local market. Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) for 2010 was reported as follows for careers related to sales and marketing:
The median annual wage for advertising sales agents was $45,350. The lowest 10% earned less than $22,780 and the top 10% earned more than $96,040. The employment of advertising sales agents is expected to increase 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of advertising and promotions managers was $83,890. The lowest 10% earned less than $41,480, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of advertising and promotions managers is expected to grow 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of sales managers was $98,530. The lowest 10% earned less than $49,960, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of sales managers is expected to grow 12% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage for marketing managers was $112,800. The lowest 10% earned less than $57,750, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of marketing managers is expected to grow 14% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of market research analysts was $60,570. The lowest 10% earned less than $33,350, and the top 10% earned more than $111,440. The employment of market research analysts is expected to grow 41% from 2010 to 2020.
There are millions of clients that are waiting to be grabbed into a profitable business, that is why you must always stay ahead of your competitors and provide quality, efficiency and above average services in order to win the trust of your prospective customers. Hence a masters of Internet marketing will provide you with the skills to remain competitive in the field.
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MBA - Marketing
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Marketing
- Campus-based and online business programs include Entertainment Business (BS), Internet Marketing (BS), and Business Intelligence (MS)
- Students will explore business concepts like marketing, global media management, and business technology and design
- Courses designed to prepare students for a career in business and Career Development advisors available to all alumni
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Marketing
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!