Entrepreneurship degree programs are well suited for those who wish to learn the skills for running their own business successfully. Becoming an entrepreneur takes a host of skills and knowledge that are well balanced. Entrepreneurship is the act of being an entrepreneur. It is a French word which means “one who undertakes an endeavor”. It is the art or science of innovation and risk-taking for profit in business. Many of us dream of owning our own business or creating products that are loved by consumers.
Entrepreneurship Education and Training
If this sounds like you, you may find it worthwhile to undertake an entrepreneurship degree program. You would learn about various concepts and dynamics that would allow you to be successful in the fast paced ever-changing world of business. Do not make the mistake of thinking that launching your own business, or marketing a product, is simple.
It often requires an in depth knowledge that cannot be learned through self-study alone. The techniques provided in a specialist degree program allow graduates to be well placed for a lifelong and rewarding career. Such a course would be useful for anybody that wants to enter the corporate world, and not just those people who plan on launching their own enterprise.
Many successful entrepreneurs have achieved fame and fortune without a degree, but this does not mean such a Herculean task would be possible for everyone. By choosing a specialist course of study, you can become familiar with such topics as accounting, ethics, finance, economics, management marketing, creative thinking, resource control, law, and project management. Analyze the program in detail before enrolling to ensure it matches your personal and career aspirations. Additional courses may include:
- Managing Innovations
- Venture Creation
- Small Business Finance
- Small Business Book Keeping
- Entrepreneurship Law
- eCommerce and Internet Marketing
The world is always on the look out for interesting products and new services, none more so than in the field of information technology. The prospects for entrepreneurship graduates in this sector are extremely advantageous. Once a student has mastered essential concepts, the possibilities are limitless.
Careers with an Entrepreneurship Degree
There is a range of profiles that would become available to graduates from an entrepreneurship degree program, for instance the business entrepreneurship degree or social entrepreneurship degree. As there is now intense competition for the most desirable openings, never underestimate the value of having a comprehensive and well-rounded degree behind you.
Not all graduates from this type of program end up running their own company, although many do. Other opportunities would be available in the form of business consultant, market analyst, marketing manager, corporate manager, product developer, human resources manager, management analysis expert, and market researcher.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
The financial benefits of choosing to undertake an entrepreneurship degree can vary massively as the course positions graduates to take up commanding positions in the corporate world. As a manager of a company, an individual can expect to earn a median salary of more than $77,400 per year according to the United States Department of Labor. There is the potential to earn a seven-figure salary if the turnover of the business scales new heights.
A specialist consultant would be able to set their own fees. Depending on experience and expertise, the yearly earnings would be extensive. The American economy is built upon entrepreneurship and new products. The right idea and training can be extremely profitable.
Acquiring this type of qualification allows individuals to position themselves in a desirable situation whereby they can take control of their own destiny. For this reason, more people are choosing to follow an entrepreneurship degree program of study that provides knowledge and training relating to launching and developing products and services, which may be taken up on a massive scale in the coming years.
Programs in Entrepreneurship
- Prepare to meet business challenges, achieve your career goals, and move ahead in today’s workforce as you explore vital business and leadership fundamentals.
- After successfully completing the first four courses in our MBA program, you will receive a graduate-level certificate, giving you a valuable credential while you work toward completing your degree.
- Students in the MBA program may choose from 11 specializations, including Accounting, Leadership and Project Management, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
- The MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship and Small Busines
- M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration - Global Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- And more...
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Leadership and Managing Teams through Change
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Public Administration in Public Leadership
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Management - Leadership
- MS in Management
- MBA - Information Technology
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Management
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Science in Management : Leadership
- MS in Management
- Masters: Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration