A global management MBA degree is an important thing in this growing economy, in order to get into a management role and progress in your career. Almost all of the companies have their offices at various locations all around the world. Vendors and suppliers are appointed in different countries in case the company does not have a physical office. It is believed that someone who has a degree in this niche is capable of understanding and handling the international market. Globalization, offshore outsourcing, project management, global political economy, European financial markets and global financing are the typical coursework of the global business management masters degree.
Global Management MBA Education and Training
A true global market has been created in recent times with the merging of European countries into one market and outsourcing their business to India. This Master’s Degree will help you in learning all the skills you need to manage resources and people worldwide.
Allocating resources when the resources are far away, dealing with offices located in various countries and managing the international market are some of the tactics that you will learn while acquiring this degree. Some courses may include:
- Global Political Economies
- Global Crisis Management
- Intercultural Studies
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Global trade and finance
- Supply Chain Logistics
- International Business Strategies
- International Banking and Investments
The various courses that are required to get the global management MBA are accounting, cultural studies, entrepreneurship, international economics, regional business environments, global management, political economies, international operations, international economics, international crisis management, foreign language and global decision-making. These help you in understanding the international market.
The skills that you will learn with a global management MBA degree are culture skills, accounting skills, foreign language skills, international entrepreneurship skills, international economics skills and international skills of managing.
Careers with a Global Management MBA Degree
Upon completion of the training programs, what can students expect? The US News and World Report, Business Week and other sources indicate the job market for MBAs in 2010 looks more positive, though the slope of the upward trend is noticeably flat. Although the hiring outlook is more optimistic for global business management MBA, it still requires much more effort to land a position than in previous years.
Purchasing agent, international call center manager, global resources supervisor, human resources manager, supply-chain manager and corporate resources manager are some of the career options that you have after getting this degree. There is a wide variety of career options in this field. Some positions might include:
- International Economics
- Supply Chain Logistics Management
- International Banking Management
- Import/Export Agent
Keeping in mind the recent scenario, someone who has completed a degree in this management field has good future prospects and growth. There is a constant need for managers who can think globally and handle things at an international level with the expansion of almost every business in the worldwide market.
A student who has a degree in this field is likely to have a good knowledge of the work and is in a better position to manage people and supplies as compared to someone who does not have this degree. So, if you think that this is something you would be interested in learning and pursuing, then you should start looking for good colleges that provide a global management MBA degree.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
After completing your degree, the salary that you can expect would depend on certain factors like the level and responsibility of the position assigned to you and the size of the company. For example, the salary of a person who works as a purchasing manager or buyer is higher than someone who is acting as a purchasing agent or a manager of a call center at a worldwide level. Salary varies depending on the position that you hold but the salary at this level is pretty decent, where starting salaries for global management MBA graduates average at around $110,000 a year.
Programs in International and Global Management
- Our online DBA program allows you to develop solutions to complex, real-world business problems using advanced decision-making and leadership skills.
- Gain deeper business knowledge and serve as a global change agent—whether in corporate, public sector, or academic environments.
- Benefit from our 24/7 tech support, Writing Center, Career Services Center, and more.
- Walden University’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. in International Business
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Management
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Leadership and Managing Teams through Change
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MS in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MS in Management - Leadership
- And more...
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- And more...
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- MS in Management
- Masters: Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management : Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Business Administration