A master of business administration in an online marketing MBA degree provides the opportunity for students to study the theories of communication, business and management. When completed, the graduate is equipped to operate in the international and national business world. The basic MBA Degree provides the foundation for specialized training in specific business fields. An ambitious student may choose to extend their and enhance their skills and by specializing in strategic marketing strategies and achieve a Master of Business Administration.
Marketing Training and Education
This requires approximately nine months of extra study, but provides the graduate with a cutting edge skill set that is highly sought after in the corporate business environment. With the international economic climate as it is today, business success is becoming ever increasingly reliant on their marketing departments to achieve profit sales. The future viability of the business may be reliant on the success of their business strategies and profit margins.
Students who have enrolled in the marketing MBA program, can enjoy taking part in this course as their MBA focus will study international business and promotion strategies, in order to enhance business management skills.
Students wishing to study MBA must first hold a Bachelor of Business Administration or a Bachelor degree in a related field of study. Two years experience in a related field of employment may be sufficient for those who did not complete their undergraduate study in an appropriate program. Courses may include:
- Strategic Marketing
- Global Business and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Media Psychology
- Advertising Design
- Marketing Management
The Masters of Business Administration Degree focuses on the graduate developing the required skills by enhancing the economic, business and management skills provided by the basic MBA degree. Students study the changing nature of the world economy and marketing strategies to meet the challenge of the economic environment.
The use of a dynamic, information intensive approach to understand the structure and operation of international markets and concepts, processes and managerial frameworks of such theory that are proven to produce effective promotional skills in the current economic environment as well as the ability to analyze, plan, implement and evaluate the current international markets and to produce effective advertising strategies. The students study timetable includes compulsory core subjects, specialized promotional stream subjects and elective subjects.
An online MBA in marketing specialization degree prepares students for marketing careers working with senior management. Skills required for the job include understanding consumer behavior, market research and product management, develop effective advertising strategies, and communicate with business and clients. The MBA degree also leads to positions in advertising, public relations, and corporate management.
Career progression for graduates of the MBA marketing degree: Successful graduates of the MBA Degree program in marketing qualifications are able to transfer their superior marketing skills to the international business community, in multinational companies and in Government roles.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
Starting salaries for marketing MBA graduates average at $80,000 dollars a year. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median income in 2009 was $82,370 for advertising and promotions managers. It was $96,790 for sales managers, $110,030 for marketing managers, and $89,690 for public relations managers. Earnings also go up to 149,390 for the highest 10% of marketing and sales managers.
Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) for 2010 was reported as follows for careers related to sales and marketing:
The median annual wage for advertising sales agents was $45,350. The lowest 10% earned less than $22,780 and the top 10% earned more than $96,040. The employment of advertising sales agents is expected to increase 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of sales managers was $98,530. The lowest 10% earned less than $49,960, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of sales managers is expected to grow 12% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of advertising and promotions managers was $83,890. The lowest 10% earned less than $41,480, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of advertising and promotions managers is expected to grow 13% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage for marketing managers was $112,800. The lowest 10% earned less than $57,750, and the top 10% earned more than $166,400. The employment of marketing managers is expected to grow 14% from 2010 to 2020.
The median annual wage of market research analysts was $60,570. The lowest 10% earned less than $33,350, and the top 10% earned more than $111,440. The employment of market research analysts is expected to grow 41% from 2010 to 2020.
Individual circumstances dictate the actual income as well as work experience, but all graduates can expect to see a salary increase and career progression with bonus packages when completing a marketing MBA degree. The future outlook is bright as more jobs are created in this sector for suitable candidates.
Programs in Marketing
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- Our online DBA program allows you to develop solutions to complex, real-world business problems using advanced decision-making and leadership skills.
- Gain deeper business knowledge and serve as a global change agent—whether in corporate, public sector, or academic environments.
- Benefit from our 24/7 tech support, Writing Center, Career Services Center, and more.
- Walden University’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. in Marketing
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MBA - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Management
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Business Administration : Marketing
- Masters: Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Villanova University, a co-educational Roman Catholic institution, was founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842 in Villanova, Pennsylvania. A premier institution of higher education, Villanova provides a comprehensive education rooted in the liberal arts; a shared commitment to the Augustinian ideals of truth, unity and love; and a community dedicated to service to others.
- Online Master of Business Administration