What Will I Learn?
- How to start a successful online or offline business
- Gain a solid foundation of knowledge to start your own business
- Learn practical methods to find successful business ideas
- How to practically implement what you will learn to your new or existing business idea
- Learn about the 6 essential MBA building blocks of a startup
- Passion and drive to be an entrepreneur or a startup founder
- Willingness to take action and achieve results after learning
This course is ideal for you if you are passionate about becoming a successful entrepreneur and starting your own business. Passion and drive is all that is needed to start with, the practical knowledge provided paves your way ahead to find successful business ideas and turn them into successful and profitable businesses.
6 Essential MBA Subjects in Entrepreneurship:
- Essential knowledge about how to start a business
- Everything you need to start with before launching your startup
- Prepare your mindset to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Allow business ideas to flow directly to your mind.
- Test ideas in different business aspects.
- Take action and translate visions into a series of activities and achieve results.
In this course, you’ll learn how to start a business in any industry, online business, physical shop, company, etc.
This course is for you if you’re looking forward to learn:
- How to start a business of your own, whether it’s an online business, home business or a company
- How to make a passive income from a business idea
- Digital marketing and what channels to use for marketing your products
- How to make money of the same business idea, but utilizing different models
- The psychology of successful entrepreneurs and what makes them successful
- How to find business ideas easily
- How to progress and achieve your goals
- How to conduct a market research
In six chapters, an entire MBA in entrepreneurship knowledge is provided in simple and clear way for understanding, that aims to pave your way for launching a startup.
- Aimed for those interested in learning how to start their own businesses
- Suitable for those students who want to know how to launch a startup
- Suitable for first-time entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs in early stages of their startups.
Curriculum For This Course
Chapter 1: Your Business Idea
1) The mindset – Three essential concepts
2) How to Find Profitable Business Ideas
3) Examples of Successful Business Ideas
Chapter 2: Market research
1) Market Research
2) Preliminary Stage
3) Validation Stage
Chapter 3: Funding
2) Debt or Equity?
3) Sources of finance
4) Practical ways to secure funding online
Chapter 4: Marketing
1) Market Segmentation
2) Outbound vs. Inbound Marketing
3) Social media marketing
4) How to build a brand for your startup
Chapter 5: Revenues and Pricing
1) Revenue Streams vs. Revenue Models
Chapter 6: Execution
1) Work Breakdown Structure
2) Forming the team
Take this course: MBA in Entrepreneurship: How to Start a Business in 6 Steps