You might want to consider a professional MBA for a bright and rewarding future. The requirements to enter into most schools for this MBA are a bachelor degree, which must come from an accredited four year school.In come cases this is referred to as executive MBA training, and is for those already having professional experience. Also known as the MBA for working professionals or executive MBA, the professional MBA is therefore targeted at working professional who wish to earn academic and professional experience to work in high level positions in business.
Professional MBA Education and Training
There is also the graduate management admissions test, and there is also the test of the English language as a foreign language or maybe the TOEFL should you be an international student. You will need two or three letters of recommendation and the transcript from the other schools or universities. You may even need to submit two to six essays with an optional one. The information sheet, also the interview which could be by invitation or just required and then just the application fee.
By having a MBA program you will be provided with good view of the business aspect of which you shall certainly need to ever be successful in the very fast moving and sometimes fast paced and always competitive world business. The skills that you shall learn about in this field will be quite important to know and understand for the survival part of this kind of career.
You shall be taught the kind of skills it will take for developing and also implementing some strategy towards business. Other things that you will learn are assisting global growth, being able to identify any products and services and their developments, having the ability to acquire leadership capabilities so to be head of several international programs.
There are people who will only want generic MBA which they can use to apply to almost any kind job they can get, and the others wish to follow some certain career trail, like social services, international law, banking, or maybe just to go to schools that offer some specialized programs and degrees.
Careers with an MBA
Getting the masters degree in business administration or the professional-MBA is now becoming a very popular and desired degree that is being looked for by so many corporate and non-profit organizations around the globe.
According to research, about 80% of professionals that were interviewed admitted that having a post bachelor degree in the field of business is very essential to have for any promotion towards being the senior manager with most organizations. With the MBA, you will be providing yourself with a much more better chance at having opportunities to help determine your own income, along with the responsibilities of your life and career.
In many cases the people who do pursue this kind of degree are from several different academic back grounds, like the ones who are already in marketing, government, finance, non profit sectors or some private consulting jobs. Due to this, there are several different kinds of this MBA programs that are now available.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Outlook
The job outlook for all of the students of MBA is beginning to show some great results as the job market did improve in regard to this type of field. The opportunities are starting to take form for the ones who graduated from schools and universities with a professional MBA. Employment for this kind of has risen quite a lot from last year despite the economy. There is a higher demand for students who are ready to graduate and begin a career in the world of business.
Programs in Executive Business Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Public Administration in Public Leadership
- Enhance your knowledge and expand your influence with an MBA from Walden.
- Tempo Learning™ by Walden - Competency-Based Learning—the faster you go, the less you pay.
- Master skills that employers today are looking for.
- Benefit from our 24/7 tech support, Writing Center, Career Services Center, and more.
- Walden University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration) - Self designed
- M.B.A. in Leadership
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- Master of Business Administration
- MS in Management - Leadership
- MS in Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- MBA - Management
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Global Leadership
- Master of Science in Management
- And more...
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Risk Management
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- MBA - Master of Business Administration - Leadership and Managing Teams through Change
- The MBA@American curriculum focuses on experiential learning and emphasizes the importance of connections rather than competition.
- No standardized test scores or minimum professional work experience is required to apply to the program.
- Students build foundational skills across a range of business fields and can select from five career-focused concentrations of study.
- Delivered online by American University’s Kogod School of Business, MBA@American takes a collaborative approach to preparing tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Courses and coursework are authored by the same renowned Kogod faculty who teach on campus, and students are held to the same admissions and academic standards as their on-campus counterparts.
- MBA@American students attend in-person immersion experiences known as Business in the Capital.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Masters: Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management : Leadership
- MS in Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management
- Management - MBA
- And more...